Click image above to view our Annual Report 2018-2019
The United Way of Mid & South Jefferson County is working to better the lives of our neighbors. With the Community as our partners, we fight poverty, we invest in education and work to improve the health in our community.
Mid & South Jefferson County will be a community of neighbors, supporting each other through difficult times and celebrating our successes together. As a community we will share the responsibility of creating an environment of compassion, a culture of empowerment, and a tomorrow with hope.
United Way of Mid & South Jefferson County values and seeks diversity by respecting the knowledge abilities and experiences of all individuals. Our commitment is to support an inclusive environment reflecting our community and accomplishing our mission.
- Promote opportunities for community and corporate volunteer investment.
- Enhance the outcome measurement reports to the donors and community.
- Expand and intensify the promotion of United Way of Mid & South Jefferson County programs, events, community reporting and opportunities.
- Strengthen relationships with nonprofits and area programs to support the community.
- Promote the development opportunities of nonprofit paid and volunteer leadership.
- Support Community Investment funded programs of the United Way MSJC.
- Expand community participation opportunities and outcomes.
- Reach beyond traditional funding sources to bring the United Way mission to every facet of life.