Welcome to the 2020-21 Community Investment Grant Cycle of the
United Way of Mid & South Jefferson County
this application is for requests of more than $10,000 and/or more than one program
- All NEW programs must submit a Letter of Intent by December 31, 2019 via website portal to be considered.
- All applications are due Febuary14, 2020 at 4PM.
- Applications that do not have all attachments uploaded by the grant deadline will not be accepted.
- Please review the Community Investment Grant Requirements prior to submission to verify that your program qualifies.
- Each year we have agencies that wait until the day before or the day of the deadline to work on their grant application. Those applicants are enivitably faced with computer issues, internet issues, attachments that will not upload and other issued. Please do not press the deadline and risk your funding.
You must be logged in to use this form.
Previous applicants please click here to login.
If you do not remember your login information contact Priscilla Ochoa for details.