Welcome to the 2019-20 Community Investment Grant Cycle of the
United Way of Mid & South Jefferson County
- All NEW programs must submit a Letter of Intent by January 7, 2019 via website portal to be considered.
- All applications are due February 28, 2019 at 4PM.
- Applications that do not have all attachments uploaded by the grant deadline will not be accepted.
- Please review the Community Investment Grant Reguirements prior to submission to verify that your program qualifies.
- Each year we have agencies that wait until the day before or the day of the deadline to work on their grant application. Those applicants are enivitably faced with computer issues, internet issues, attachments that will not upload and other issued. Please do not press the deadline and risk your funding.
You must be logged in to use this form. Previous user ID's will not work.
All User ID's & Passwords will be provide by Janie Johnson, email@example.com.
Please click here to login, once you have received your NEW User ID and Password